About the Program
MA Hindi is a 2-year postgraduate program with the Hindi language as a specialization. The main focus of this program is to expose learners to a wide variety of Hindi literature. The course essentially involves the study of literature, linguistics, and philosophies of the Hindi language.
C.C.S University, Meerut.
Bachelor degree (with the concerned subject as one of the main subjects) 45% marks in the aggregate and 50% marks in the subject at Graduation are mandatory. For SC/ST candidates relaxation upto 33% marks in aggregate and in subject.
How to Apply
Admission purely based on merit generated by CCS University, Meerut.
Follow the steps given below for securing admission in a college:
- Step 1: Signup on the university’s official website and do the Registration.
- Step 2: After logging in, go through all the instructions and follow the steps accordingly.
- Step 3: Fill up the application form.
- Step 4: Register for the college.
- Step 5: Upload the list of required documents into the portal.
- Step 6: Submit your form and pay the application fees.
- Step 7: Wait for the University/College to update you.
( Every year started in the month of June )
Documents to be enclosed :-
- Photocopy of 10th, 12th and UG mark sheet.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card.
- TC/CC original (last school/college)
- Cast certificate (not require for general category)
- 4 colour photographs.
- Any other certificates / testimonials in support of accomplishments
For admission details contact at :
MA Hindi graduates have a vast opportunity in the present market. Career options after this course are immense. They can get jobs in areas like Government Sectors, News Channels, Schools & Colleges, Publishing Houses, etc.
- They can make a career in journalism by working as a news editor, news writer, reporter, or anchor. Journalism takes place through various mediums, including television, radio, digital, and print.
- Pursuing a government job, especially at one of the illustrious Civil Services such as IAS or IFS, is a dream of many. Candidates can take Hindi as their optional subject or even as a Mains language subject.
- Translators are very much in demand these days, whether it is to translate official documents, news or articles, or even entire books. They play an important role in ensuring that the tone and content of the initial document are translated into the second language.
Sh. K.K. Jain (PG) College
Railway Road, Khatauli,
Distt. Muzaffarnagar (U.P.) - 251 201
Phone : +91-1396-273620